Peep sight

A section for those of you who tinker with all things Bell Target related. Adding LED's to your bell box or a carbon fibre wrap to your rifle? This is the place to tell us.
medusa249

Re: Peep sight

Post by medusa249 »

Thanks Jim, could you pm me your address and a phone number please.

I've junked the rubber, I was advised by 2x NSRA coaches they we nothing short of useless.
Graham Prestwood

HW95 + TBT Pro-kit - Scoped with Hawk Fast Mount 3-9x40 AO
Air Arms S200T

DavidB
Site Admin

Post by DavidB »

I agree. I can never get on with the eye cups either.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

medusa249

Post by medusa249 »

Yes, apparently you need as much light in as possible and they just keep the light out.
Graham Prestwood

HW95 + TBT Pro-kit - Scoped with Hawk Fast Mount 3-9x40 AO
Air Arms S200T

Gary Bling

Post by Gary Bling »

Yes guys, I used the 'eyecups' in FT, and they were invaluable in certain light conditions. But in Bell Target I think the opposite applies! Don't know for sure why, but I'm sure someone on here will know. All to do with light.

SaxilbyJim

Post by SaxilbyJim »

I prefer the eyecups, although my old rifle doesn't have one. They're good for training newbies as otherwise they aim through various nooks & crannies around the rear sight.

Gary Bling

Post by Gary Bling »

I would imagine it makes 'eye distance' from the rear sight easier to repeat for beginners, but I'm not sure of what else it does in Bell Target. As I have said previously, someone on here will know.

Jackw

Post by Jackw »

Andy - are you still making custom sight elements? I am trying to track you down to make some for me.

Jack